TheCareerProject.org makes a good faith effort to provide quality, accurate content in the form of “job profiles” featured on our website. However, we are not able to verify all of the information provided in these job profiles. For this reason, we ask that you take anything you read on this site with a grain of salt, and do not jump to a conclusion about your career path based solely on one (positive or negative) profile. Use our information and our profiles as starting points – to help you identify questions to ask and information that may want to validate through other sources. Do not use our profiles as the defining or deciding factor in your career decisions.
Each individual will have different experiences based on a number of factors. Our recommendation is to read as many profiles as possible, and use this information in addition to information you obtain from other sources, career counselors, mentors and elsewhere in order to make decisions about your career and do not give overwhelming weight to any one source or opinion. We are not responsible for any poor decisions you might make in relation to information on our website.
Key Points of TheCareerProject.org
- We conduct a thorough screening process of our profilers.
- We do not alter what our profilers write to leave all information uncensored for you! This means however that there will be grammatical and spelling errors that we also leave untouched.
- All information derived from our copyrighted questionnaire/chart belongs to Net Focus Media, LLC
Key Points of TheCareerProject.org’s “Career Counselor Directory”
- TheCareerProject.org does not validate each entry. You expressly agree and understand that your use of the Career Counselor Directory is at your sole risk.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this directory.
- TheCareerProject.org “Career Counselor Directory” may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that TheCareerProject.org does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for ay Content, advertising, products or other materials from such sites or resources. Your further acknowledge that TheCareerProject.org shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- The Career Counselor Directory is for personal use only.