TheCareerProject.org is launching a new Career Counselor Directory to better connect our job seekers and students with career professionals like yourself. The Directory will be live on 6/13/2011 and we are now accepting submissions starting today. Once live, users will be able to search by city or state.
- Reach thousands of job seekers and students
- Gain valuable search engine exposure on a credible, highly ranked site
- Nominal Annual fee: $35.00
- Increase visibility with being included in our sponsored results
We are excited to match our job seekers to local career professional help. For more information, please go to our registration page.
Career Professional Article Submission Details
If you have an original content article or would like to receive a question from one of our job seekers please submit your article or inquiry to [email protected] with the subject of your email “ARTICLE SUBMISSION.” Please submit a short biography and contact information with the article.
We will pick articles once a week from Career Counselors registered in our new Directory beginning June 20th, 2011. If your article is picked you will receive your second year free for inclusion in our Directory.
This article will be featured on our BLOG, Examiner Career Column and tweeted to our more than 6,000 Twitter followers. You will be credited as a guest writer with your biography and any links or contact information you would like to provide.
- You may submit a max of four articles per month.
- We only accept Microsoft Word attachments or you can cut and paste your article into the body of the email.
- If your article has been previously posted on your own blog or website please send a link to that post.